This new launch from Estee Lauder’s high end, super luxe anti-ageing skincare franchise, Re Nutriv, is for those that relish the spa-at-home experience. The Estee Lauder Re Nutriv Ultimate Diamond Transformative Thermal Ritual combines hot stone massage with an ultra-rich massage mask creme. Here are the details.
The packaging is seriously impressive and this beautiful diamond finish jar could be the centerpiece on any decadent dressing table. The massage stone comes in a super cute pouch for protection.
Estee Lauder Re Nutriv Ultimate Diamond Transformative Thermal Ritual Features
- Exclusive Warming Stone massager
- Ultra-rich creme mask melts into skin in a silky, oil-infused veil
- Energised with 2 X concentrated Black Diamond Truffle Extract
- Uses advanced hydrating and firming ingredients
- High concentration of botanical oils for deep hydration & lipid barrier repair
- Vitamin C and Green Algae extract collagen & elastin production
- Refined 24K gold & South Sea Pearl comfort and illuminate the skin
- Nourishes and smooths the skin
- Complexion appears firmer, more supple and renewed
In terms of the mask’s ingredients, the Black Diamond Truffle is the star of the show and dubbed as ‘one of nature’s rarest treasures’. I’m told that it takes 10,000 hours to make and this mask contains double the amount of this potent infusion than the other products in the Re Nutriv range.
How To Use
Although this is a high tech product, it is really easy to use. You simply place the warming stone in hot tap water while you apply the mask to your skin. You then just dry off the stone and then use it to work the product into your skin. The heat from the stone melts the oils into the skin. The stone can be used however you like but there are three key movements that EL recommend:
- Chin and Cheek – in a small, circular motion, massage from chin, along jaw, to bottom of ear
- Next massage from side of nose, across cheek, to temple
- Sculpting Sweep – massage in small circles between the eyebrows and up center of forehead, then in one continuous sculpting motion, glide above eyebrow, down side of face and neck to collarbone
The special stone stays warm for a really long time, so you can keep going for as long as you like. Massage the excess product into the skin and then wash and dry the stone. It’s a gorgeous ritual and leaves my skin smooth, plump and really glowing.
If you like this kind of home treatment with potent ingredients and massage tools then you should check out Marie Reynolds’ Epidermal Blanket System which is divine. I wrote about it here.