The latest launch from Caudalie is a pretty big one because it utilises a brand new and patented technology, called Vinergy Complex This was developed in partnership with Harvard Medical School over a five year period. Here’s the lowdown on the brand new Caudalie Premier Cru Serum.
So first of all, this serum has been clinically proven to reverse ageing in your skin cells. I know that people are a bit funny about mentioning anti-ageing these days, but I’m not. I want to press pause on skin ageing for as long as I possibly can!! I have been giving this serum a go for a while now, and I think it’s great.
Caudalie Premier Cru Serum Features
- Formulated to tackle visible signs of ageing
- Firms, smooths, brightens, and supports natural collagen production
- Re-energises sluggish skin cells
- Encouraged cells to act younger and perform their critical functions
- Formulated with Caudalie’s three signature patents
- Resveratrol to visibly lift and firm
- Viniferine to brighten
- Grape seed polyphenols to protect against environmental aggressors
- Works to boost the effectiveness of any subsequent cream
- Silky, weightless texture glides over skin and absorbs quickly
- Available HERE now for £90
Dr. David Sinclair from Harvard Medical School, who worked with Caudalie to create the core technology that works within Caudalie Premier Cru Serum calls it a ground-breaking, anti-ageing innovation. He says, “Together we’ve discovered a solution to counteract the diminishing energy metabolism of our cells over time, which is a key reason our skin ages… Vinergy helps to restore the cells’ mitochondrial mass and energy production, which in turn allows our cells to defend against aging.”
It’s a beautiful serum with the lightest, most quenching texture. What I first loved about it was that it instantly made my skin look better – smoother, plumper, more hydrated. I haven’t been using it exclusively, or everyday, and so I can’t report on this as a proper trial, but I have been using it quite a lot.
I love how this sinks in so quickly and leaves my skin feeling comfortable and calm. As I said, as soon as it’s applied, it makes my skin look better. Over the past four or so weeks I have been including this in my skincare rotation, my skin seems smoother and more even toned, also I really think that the skin on my neck is firmer. It’s an area I was starting to worry about.
Caudalie Premier Cru Serum Clinical Trials
- 78% of volunteers found that their skin gains vitality after 7 days
- 80% of volunteers found that their skin appeared firmer after 7 days
- Serum + Cream = 7 times more effective on wrinkles than The Cream alone
The Caudalie Premier Cru Serum is £90 for 30ml and available HERE now. It is doing very well in terms of reviews so far, so I think this is certainly one of Caudalie’s success stories.
Find the Facebook page here.